Cue the fireworks! You and your friends will be impressed not only with the sparklers in the sky, but with the sparkler in your glass. This delicious recipe fills two pitchers so everyone can enjoy a cocktail during the fireworks.
- 1 1.5-L bottle Wilcox Clarion River Red, chilled
- 32 oz cran-grape juice, chilled
- 2 c diced apples
- 2 c oranges, cut into wedges
- 32 oz lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Divide first four ingredients in two pitchers; stir gently.
- Ladle into wineglasses.
- Top each glass with soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves.