Entry for the Limited-Release Lottery featuring the 2018 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection will be open from 9 a.m. Monday, Oct. 8, until 11 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13. Drawings will be conducted the week of Oct. 15, and we hope to notify all winners and non-winning entries of the Lottery's conclusion by Friday, Nov. 9.
This lottery will award 1,686 bottles of Buffalo Trace Antique Collection, including packages consisting of one bottle of each of the five whiskeys in the Antique Collection.
The first drawing features six five-bottle packages of the complete Buffalo Trace Antique Collection (three for individual consumers; three for licensees) including one bottle of each of the following:
- Sazerac Rye 18 Year Old
- Eagle Rare Bourbon 17 Year Old
- George T. Stagg Bourbon
- William L. Weller Bourbon
- Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye
Each complete Antique Collection package costs $599.99.
Additional drawings will be held, in the following order, to award individual bottles of each whiskey in the Antique Collection, each costing $109.99.
- Eagle Rare Bourbon 17 Year Old: 15 bottles including 12 for individual consumers and 3 for licensees
- Sazerac Rye 18 Year Old: 39 bottles including 30 for individual consumers and 9 for licensees
- William L. Weller Bourbon: 294 bottles including 221 for individual consumers and 73 for licensees
- Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye: 414 bottles including 311 for individual consumers and 103 for licensees
- George T. Stagg Bourbon: 894 bottles including 671 for individual consumers and 223 for licensees
Separate drawings will be conducted for the packages and each of these limited-release whiskeys, and lottery participants may opt into one, several or all drawings. Purchase is limited to one package or bottle per participant, and if a participant wins a package or bottle in a drawing, he or she will be removed from subsequent drawings.
For additional information, please review the terms and conditions and frequently asked questions document below.