Fine Wine & Good Spirits Limited-Release Lotteries of 2018 in July have concluded with all 1st and 2nd draw orders successfully processing. A total of 431 bottles were offered for sale through the lotteries.
Lottery registration closed at 11:00 p.m. Saturday, July 21, and featured the following products:
- Lottery One featured five bottles (four for individual consumers, one for licensees) of Michter's Bourbon Kentucky 25 Year Old 116 Proof, a straight bourbon distilled from a select mashbill, then matured for more than a quarter of a century in specially chosen, new charred American white oak barrels. The retail price for each 750 milliliter bottle is $1,999.99.
- Lottery Two featured 12 bottles (nine for individual consumers, three for licensees) of Willett 80th Anniversary Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Released to commemorate Willet's anniversary, this bourbon is small-batch, bottled in bond, and bottled at 100 proof. The retail price for each 750 milliliter bottle is $299.99.
- Lottery Three featured 24 bottles (18 for individual consumers, six for licensees) of Orphan Barrel Entrapment Whisky 25 Year 82 Proof, which was distilled and aged at the Crown Royal distillery in Manitoba, Canada, and bottled in Tullahoma, Tennessee. The mashbill for these particular barrels consists of 97 percent corn and 3 percent malted barley. The retail price for each 750 milliliter bottle is $199.99.
- Lottery Four featured 150 bottles (113 for individual consumers, 37 for licensees) of E.H. Taylor Four Grain Straight Bourbon Kentucky 100 Proof. Made from a distinct four-grain recipe (corn, rye, wheat, and malted barley), this bourbon was distilled in 2005 and aged for 12 years. The retail price for each 750 milliliter bottle is $79.99.
- Lottery Five featured 240 bottles (180 for individual consumers, 60 for licensees) of Weller Bourbon 12 Year 90 Proof. This 12-year-old is aged far longer than most wheated bourbons and offers an easy-going and balanced bourbon with a deep bronze color. The retail price for each 750 milliliter bottle is $29.99.
Separate drawings were conducted for each of these limited-release bourbons and whiskey, and lottery participants were able opt into one, several or all drawings. Purchase was limited to one bottle per participant, per lottery.
1st round drawings were conducted the week of July 23 and selected entries were notified via email on July 26. 2nd round drawings were conducted the week of August 6 and all orders were successfully processed on August 10. All winners and non-winning entries of the Lottery's conclusion will be notified via email.
Individual consumers and licensees interested in entering one or more lotteries must be registered customers at www.FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com with billing information on file. Each participant is encouraged to verify that accurate, up-to-date billing information is associated with his or her customer account, to prevent transaction delays or cancellations. Lottery participants may opt into one, several or all lotteries. Purchase is limited to one bottle per household, per lottery.