Peanut Butter Whiskey Cider Delight
When the weather turns colder, warm up with hot apple cider mixed with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey then garnished with sugar and spice. Can it get any more delicious than this? We think not. Get all the fall feels with this tasty cocktail.
- 8 oz apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick, plus 1 for garnish
- 1 ½ oz Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- Creamy peanut butter, for garnish
- Brown sugar, for garnish
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Heat first two ingredients in a small saucepan on low for 3-4 minutes, until cider is hot (but don't boil).
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon on a plate, rim a mug with peanut butter, then dip the peanut butter-covered rim into the sugar mixture.
- Pour whiskey into prepared mug and add hot apple cider.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.