Fruity Fall Sangria
Break out the blankets and host a crowd-pleasing fall picnic featuring white chicken chili and our Fruity Fall Sangria made with Imagery Chardonnay, fresh fruit and sparkling water. It’s the perfect complement for autumn’s color show.
- 750-mL bottle chardonnay
- 24 oz sparkling lemon water
- 1 pear, sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, diced
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Ladle into wineglasses filled with ice.