Chipotle Tequila Colada
Heat things up with our spicy tequila piña colada! Replace rum with silver tequila, then shake with pineapple and lime juices, our special salted coco syrup and chipotle seasoning. Add some mariachi music, and your taste buds will be salsa dancing.
- 2 oz 1800 Tequila Silver
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ¾ oz salted coco syrup*
- ¾ oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp chipotle seasoning
- ½ oz Angostura Bitters, for garnish
- Grated cinnamon, for garnish
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish
- Lime wheel, for garnish
*Salted Coco Syrup: Combine 2 cups coconut milk, 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon smoked salt and ¼ ounce orange blossom water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, cooking and stirring until sugar dissolves. Let cool then refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients, except for garnishes, in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a Collins glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with bitters and cinnamon.
- Garnish with skewered pineapple wedge and lime wheel.